Microsoft Visual Basic 2005 Express Edition
Visual Basic 2005 Express Edition is a no-cost, streamlined,
easy-to-use development tool for hobbyists, students, and novices. The
Express Edition makes Windows programming with Visual Basic fun and
easy to learn. It’s also the perfect way for experienced Visual Basic
6.0 developers to try out new features.Microsoft Visual Basic 2005 Express Edition Features:
* Easily design great-looking and easy-to-use applications using an
intuitive, drag-and-drop interface designer.
* Built-in support for Windows XP Themes lets you easily create
applications with a Windows XP look and feel.
* Over 30 new controls simplify development.
* In-place menu editor enables quick and easy creation of main menus
and right-click context menus.
* “My” namespace provides intuitive access to common functions—working
with files, accessing the registry, and utilizing applications settings
* Code colorization, syntax checking, and IntelliSense provide an
intuitive development experience.
* AutoCorrect can suggest and apply fixes for more than 230 common
* Don’t write that code yourself! Visual Basic Express can write it for
you with over 400 built-in IntelliSense code snippets that provide
templates for common coding tasks.
* “Drag and drop” data from your database onto your Windows application
to easily create fully-functional data-driven applications.
* Create data-enabled applications using SQL Server 2005 Express.
* Visually design queries and databases using the built-in database
Important: Before installing, you must uninstall any previous
versions of SQL Server 2005, Visual Studio 2005, and the .NET Framework
Basic 2005 Express Edition