Jumlah posting : 54
cendol : 499
Reputation : 1
Join date : 01.01.11
Age : 26
Lokasi : garut
|Subyek: Synapse Audio Dune Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:15 am|| |
Last Updated on Monday, 27 December 2010 12:09
Written by Individu
Monday, 27 December 2010 12:05
DUNE is a subtractive/virtual-analog
type synthesizer which introduces new, innovative features. The
differential unison engine (DUNE) takes the concept of subtractive
synthesis to the next level, by allowing full control of each unison
voice. This greatly extends the range of possible sounds, reaching deep
into FM and Wavetable synthesis. Whether
you’re looking for lush pads, fat basses, punchy kicks, cutting leads,
multi-layered pads and textures, complex FX sounds or morphing –
anything is possible in Dune.Features:
- The differential unison engine
(‘Dune’), giving extensive modulation abilities.
- A strong synthesis core housing
alias-free oscillators and warm, analog-sounding filters.
- An innovative arpeggiator, with a
creative mode that facilitates composing new melodies.
- Vast range of possible sounds, not
only covering analog type sounds, but also FM, Wavetable synthesis and
completely new realms.
- A high-quality effect unit including
Reverb, EQs, Delay, Phaser, Flanger and Chorus.
- Two factory banks filled with patches
made by experienced sound designers.
- Integrated patch browser and patch
categories like Bass, Lead, Pads etc. for fast searching.
- 2 Oscillators with Osc Sync, Pulse
Width, Ring- and Frequency Modulation.
- Sub Oscillator.
- FAT knob for both oscillators, each
generating 7 detuned oscillators.
- Oscillator waveforms comprise Sawtooth,
Pulse, Triangle and a wavetable.
- The wavetable contains 69 additional
waveforms which can be modulated to obtain Wavetable Synthesis type
- 3 FM Modes including FilterFM.
- Noise generator with brightness
- Multimode Filter with Lowpass,
Bandpass, Bandstop, Highpass and combo types.
- 3 LFOs with Sawtooth, Pulse, Triangle
and S+H Noise.
- ADSR envelopes with additional
parameters in the modulation matrix.
- Arpeggiator with 7 different modes,
including the new creative mode “Dynamic”, which adapts sequences
according to how many/which keys are being pressed.
- Mono-Legato Mode with Glide.
- Complex modulation matrix, which can
not only modulate the front panel knobs but includes many additional
parameters for experts; additionally the ability to modulate MM Slots by
other MM slots.
- Host Tempo Sync for the Arpeggiator,
all LFOs and the Delay Unit.
- Up to 8 unison voices, which can be
further controlled by the mod matrix.
- Comprehensive, high-quality effect
section with Distortion, two EQs, Phaser, Flanger, Chorus, Delay and
- All patches can be sorted and browsed
by categories (Bass, Leads, Pads etc.).
Homepage: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Download Synapse
The DUNE technology multiplies the basic
synth features by a factor of 8. This means there’s actually 24
oscillators, in FAT mode up to 120 per note. Same for all other
features; it is possible to e.g. have 8 different filter types in
parallel for a single patch.
| 25 DECEMBER 2010 | 10.6 MB